Lawns of the West Clean Up
The only "maintenance" Dream Lawns require is routine cleaning, just like your floors indoors. It's really is that simple!
- Remove solid waste normally, rinse thoroughly if waste is still visible.
- Thoroughly rinse the areas pets use either by hose or existing irrigation. Typical program is 5 minutes 2-5 days a week depending on the size of your pet family.
- Remove organic materials from the surface, either with a plastic rake or leaf blower.
- A vacuum may also be used, holding the hose horizontally to avoid removing infill.
- After heavy rains or hail, let the turf dry completely before removing surface debris or just call to schedule this complimentary service!
- Sticky spills should be rinsed to keep dirt from sticking to the turf.
- Commercial disinfectants may be used, always rinse afterward to push the disinfectant through the turf and away from pets and kids.
- Food waste should be removed promptly to avoid attracting insects.
- Paint may be removed with paint thinner or gasoline. Be sure to rinse thoroughly afterward.
Avoiding Potential Problems:
- Check edges for weeds; use pre and/or post emergent to control.
- Do not leave glass items such as tables on the turf. The magnifying properties could melt the turf.
- South facing windows on the ground level may require a proctective tint.
- Do not leave hot engines, such as leaf blowers or weed trimmers on the turf.
- On very hot days, spray water on the turf to make it more comfortable for bare feet and pets.
Serving the Colorado Front Range - Fort Collins to Pueblo
Professionally Installed No Maintenance Dog Friendly Dream Lawns, Putting Greens, Dog Parks & Playgrounds
Best Materials - Best Practices - Best Warranty - Guaranteed